We enjoyed an excellent workshop making moving mini-beasts, which was a wonderful end to our science topic. Many skills were subtly challenged and developed: team-work, cooperation, instruction following, interpreting 2D/3D diagrams and spatial awareness. There was a great sense of achievement and most importantly, much fun was had by all.
School LEGO workshops for children in KS1 and KS2 with themes linked to National Curriculum.
Mini-Engineers LEGO workshops are 75 minutes in length and filled with creativity and imagination to help bring class topics to life.
Taking Workshop bookings for Feb 2022
Mini-Engineers would love to bring its LEGO iLab to your primary school and help bring class topics to life!
Our 75 minute LEGO workshops are suitable for children in KS1 & KS2 with themes linked to the National Curriculum. We are happy to work with you in creating an experience for either one class or for the entire school. We have a wide selection of educational themes with cross-curricular links. Ideal to link to a class topic, school activity week or end of year celebration.
- The team will arrive roughly 30 mins before the start of the workshop to set up.
- Each workshop is 75 minutes in length.
- Children build in teams of 6.
- We can run back-to-back and simultaneous workshops (would need two separate areas).
Location and Required Space
- We can hold the workshop in the school hall or any area in the school where there is a lot of floor space.
- Children will build on the floor and will need approximately 3 x 3 metres of space for each team of 6 children.
- We are currently only running our School LEGO workshops within the London area.
- £300.00 per workshop + Travel Fee.
- Maximum 30 children per workshop (5 teams of 6 children).
Creative Theme Build Workshop
Our Creative Theme Build Workshops are filled with life and imagination. Children will be divided into teams of 6 to build with the Mini-Engineers LEGO kit of 4000+ elements. We have a selection of themes to choose from and are always adding new ones.
- Ancient Egypt
- Great Fire of London
- Knights and Castle
- London City
- Rain Forest
- Under the Sea
- Wonders of the World
Mrs Phillips, Year 3 Teacher Kings College Wimbledon
I just wanted to let you know that the LEGO workshop went fantastically well today. Every child was engaged and using a variety of different skills…maths, design, communication, empathy, teamwork… the list goes on! Your team were extremely efficient, well organised and friendly. We were very impressed with how quickly they set up and cleared away afterwards. The whole school managed to take part and it went without a hitch, so thank you!
Mr Mitchell, St David’s School
We were all very impressed with how the lego workshops went and also the quality and professionalism of the staff you sent.
Mr Smith, DT Coordinator, Rokeby